Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Could Really Use a Laptop (Random)

*sigh* The one computer we have at our place is totally NOT cutting it. The teenager (well he’s actually more of a young adult now, but that’s not as fun to say) needs it for school, The Man needs it to look for work and I need it for playing angry birds writing. You should see the tussle that takes place in the mad dashes we all take to get to the computer. Seriously, it shouldn’t be this difficult to get in a game of angry birds some writing time. Anywho, if I could get a nice laptop of my very own it would totally make my day, no my week, no my LIFE! Dramatic much? Why, yes I am, thanks so much for asking. I mean come on, is it really that much to ask to want my own space to get in some much needed time for angry birds writing/editing. If anyone wants to donate to my worthy cause I am not above begging. *sigh* It’s really sad what I’ve been reduced to, isn’t it? Wait, never mind. Don’t answer, I’ll be over here playing a game of angry birds. *wink*

No comments: