Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kids…

They’re such weird interesting little people. So one day (don’t ask me which day though) the boys were taking a bath. The little one thinks the big one is the best things since sliced bread (so what if it’s cliché) except for when he tries to bully him for his toys. Well anyway, they were splashing and covering the bathroom with soapy water (so glad they have their own bathroom... sort of) and all of a sudden we hear this insane, belly laugh coming from the little one (who will be two in August, so just imagine how that might sound). I am not sure what the big one was doing to make the little one laugh SO hard, but it seemed each of the twenty four thousand times he did it the little one laughed, HARD. For the life of us I can’t think of anything I’d find that funny now, but I would kill to be let in on the joke. Ah, to be a kid again… not that I’m that far off from being one myself.

No comments: