Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cute but Strange

So the little one (who will be two soon) is apparently training to be a fighter (we’re he’s receiving this training, his dad and I have yet to figure out). One day as he was standing, blocked by the invisible barrier at the doorway of the kitchen (so not allowed in there for all our sakes) he proceeded to hang on to the wall, stick his foot in the air and shout, “HI YA!” Well the yell was convincing enough (OK not really more like cute) but the kick, well he’s going to need some more training if he’s going to be a successful fighter. However the other thing he does, is to get in your face, yell, “Fight!” then proceed to sock you in the jaw. Really, young sir? No more TV for you.

Well the oldest (a gigantic four year old) isn’t without his specialness either. The other day his dad had told him to do something (or maybe not to do something, who can keep track anymore). So he came to me babbling about whatever it was. The Man says, “Hey I’ve already told you about that.” The Boy comes back with, “But I’m not takin’ ‘bout you. I’m talkin’ ‘bout mommy.” Well knowing he was being a little smart ass (please excuse my language) I replied, “Little boy you need to watch your mouth.” Do you know the little loudmouth came back with, “But, Mom, would I ever steer you wrong?”
*blink* *blink*

Well the conversation was over after that, because The Man and I laughed until we couldn’t breathe. There are times when I am royally depressed I don’t own a video camera. *sigh*

No comments: