Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Hate Winter

Seriously, it's one of the reasons I moved further south. The harsh winds, the stupid, feet numbing snow and the loss of daylight makes me cranky. Once when I was smaller, and more optimistic I asked my mother if we could move to the equator. She told me no. I let her know she was being unreasonable before I was banished back to my room. I spent a lot of time there... wonder why.

I can't wait for summer. And for you winter people I hate to dress in layers. That whole you can add as many layers as you want but are limited to what you can take off argument means absolutely nothing to me. Under all those freaking layers I am still cold! *sigh* When will June be here?

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, living near the equator isn't all its cracked up to be either. Then again, it is better than living in the middle of a dry heat. So really is anyone ever completely happy?