Thursday, January 8, 2009

Favorite CD

Photobucket


As most people know I am a lover of music. When I was a girl of three I took my first music lesson and I've been hooked since that day. Singing is and always will be my greatest love, though I do love to dance as well. As a result I am very picky about the type of music I buy. Sure I can tolerate just about anything but for me to own it, I want it to be magic to my ears.

Right now my favorite CD is Jennifer Hudson's new release. The first time I saw her was in the musical Dream Girls and I've been in love with her voice since then. She has soul and more importantly she has something to talk about, which is more than I can say for a lot of new people coming out. I really think she's going somewhere and I can't wait to see how far she goes.

Until next time.

No comments: