Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vacation!

I’d really love a vacation. Not a staycation, where you take time off from your normal life and stay home or even in the same city. I mean a real vacation. I want to get on a plane, boat or train and go somewhere no one knows me except my travel companions, preferably with beaches and or waterfalls with crystal clear water. I want to eat different/ethnic/exotic foods and do some nice shopping. I want to immerse myself in a different culture for a while and learn a few things about their native land, then spend a good portion of time just… relaxing. I want my room to have a nice balcony or maybe I’ll rent a splendid vacation home and enjoy fresh ocean breezes coming in through my bedroom window. Oh my, that sounds so nice. *happy sigh*

Oh well, back to reality… at least for a little while. *wink*

No comments: