Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Plot Bunnies are Against Me!

I’m sure I’ve brought this up a time or twenty, but sometimes I just need to vent a little. My characters do what they want, with no regard to how I feel or how I want MY story to go. My ideas come and go constantly. One moment I think I have the best idea ever and then the next I think I need my head examined for ever having it. On top of all that, before I can finish anything I get more and more and more and more (ok you get the picture) ideas for new stories.

The plot bunnies are evil. They pop up out of nowhere, sprinkling my brain with little dustings of story ideas that I can’t forget, but I have to force myself not to work on them. Then I get all antsy, because I want to work on them (because I won’t allow it if I ever want to finish something). I have documents and workbooks full of story ideas not to mention the tons of stories I have yet to complete. Please just hit me over the head with a mallet and end my misery. *sigh*

No comments: