Thursday, October 30, 2008

At Long Last I Have Finally Found It!

Photobucket

Yes what you see here is an image of the cover of my favorite movie. For the longest when people would ask me what my favorite movie was I would just draw a nice long blank. I could never figure it out. I love so many movies and so many genres it was impossible for me to choose.

How did I finally choose, you ask? Why, sure I’ll tell you. I was relaxing in the comfort of my cushiony bed watching this movie for the trillionth time. The plot is forever carved into my brain and I could probably recite the dialogue on demand if you asked me (but please don’t). Anyway (I swear I am going to learn not to ramble.) as I sat there at the end of the movie crying (from joy of course) like I’d never seen it before, it hit me. “This is my favorite movie.” For me this movie never, ever gets old. It touched my little bitty heart in a special way that no other movie has ever done before. *sigh*

So now tell me, what’s your favorite movie? Are you like I used to be, all twisted and tongue tied or do you actually have an answer? You know I want to hear it!


Until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DISCLAIMER: I'm picking a similar movie - light romancy movie favorite.

Strictly Ballroom

If you can get through the first 20 mins where it seems like they were going to make a mocumentary and then figured out it wasn't working and just SWITCHED to a regular movie format... you'll LOVE IT!

Lauren Johnson said...

Oooh! I love that movie too. *sigh* Warm fuzzies. :)