Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ah L'amour!

I love, love and of course that's the main reason I like to write about it. I love it from the beginning to the end. The first time a couple meets and sparks fly. The first real date. The first kiss is especially wonderful. The first time they make love and then when they realize they are in love. To me the word love is just magical (obviously since I just used it seven times including in the title).

One of the most unforgettable loves is our first love. Though mine crashed and burned at the end like the coyote on Looney Toons, it still holds special meaning to me. My first love taught me what it felt like to have butterflies in my stomach and long to hear the richness of his lovely voice. *sigh* Just the memories of it bring a smile to my face. The way his arms felt around me was like heaven and when his lips touched mine it was like magic. Even though it didn't work out between us I am still ever so thankful for the experience. Until him I had lived in a world without romantic love and to me that made it all worth it. So now I would like to send out a thank you to my first love for introducing me to the greatest emotion out there. I would be so lost without it.

So now that you know all about mine I want to know about yours. Tell me about your first love. Is it one of your fondest memories or would you rather forget it? Or even better, did you find that love that lasts a lifetime on your first try?

Come, come now don't be shy. We all want to know.



Until next time.

2 comments:

lovemedivine said...

Oh man! In the past, I had strong LIKES lol never LOVE. Until the person I'm with now showed up. I really learned the meaning of love and how it feels to truely be IN love. I could be myself around him and it was ALWAYS natural! We can argue, fight... but in the end, we ALWAYS come back to each other. It's the oddest thing. Part of me hopes for something more because lately, it's been alot of downs but, I had alot of firsts with him and been through some craziness over the years which makes me realize that even if what I have now doesn't work out, like you, I will always be grateful for the experience.

Lauren Johnson said...

Girl, I know there's a person out there who can give you exactly what you want! Don't stop until you find it because it's what you and all of us deserve.